Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Evil Dicks Tweets About Leaving BB 13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sherardbond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherardbond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evil Dicks Tweets About Leaving BB 13
    Posted: July 09 2011 at 5:50pm
What Evil Dick said on Twitter about why he left Big Brother 13 right after he got there.

He Tweeted
I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House. But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don’t have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out. Don’t bother asking me questions, I won’t be answering… I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone. Thanks for all the concern and well wishes.

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 09 2011 at 7:19pm
scotssims View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotssims Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2011 at 12:27pm
Hopefully the show will provide the answers to why Evil Dick left.  Supposedly it was family but he was off to such a great start and the Vets won the Have/Have Nots contest with the cows. 

Who thinks of those contests anyway?

Edited by scotssims - July 11 2011 at 1:54pm
rakhidin158 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rakhidin158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 2:44pm
General design and corners of the 9900 makes the phone look and feel a bit cheap. The Galaxy S2 has a well designed and compact shape giving it a much more attractive design.

Edited by rakhidin158 - August 06 2011 at 5:04am
smithsjoys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithsjoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 8:35am
The video is best of the majority and minority level. There are really entertainment and joy of life.
novasjacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novasjacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2011 at 5:52am

The Big Brother House. But to annihilate the rumors, I am not in jail, don’t accept cancer, my mother son and adherent are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out. Don’t bother allurement me questions, I won’t be answering.

honovijeck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honovijeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:24pm
With more people sharing videos on-line and Internet access faster, live streaming has become very popular.
honovijeck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honovijeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:25pm
This has much to do with the ease of use, lightweight feel and, of course, convenient features that make them such a favorite. The BlackBerry Storm is one of the latest models to be available and offers impressive features and durable design.
auroramics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auroramics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2011 at 1:49pm
The Blackberry can be directly connected to the Internet, be careful of viruses and spyware. BlackBerry users should be cautious when making ring-tone and can choose only safe sites that they know they can trust.
abotpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abotpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2011 at 12:53pm
There are a lot of work to do, easy to use, lightweight feel, of course, convenient features, made ​​them so popular. Blackberry Storm is one of the latest models available, and provides impressive functionality and durability of the design.
mageeallan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mageeallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 3:20pm
The Big Brother house. However, to annihilate the rumors, I'm not in jail, do not accept cancer, the mother of my son and supporters are not in the hospital and was not expelled. Seduction questions not bother me, I will not answer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic