Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LINE UP (EDGE UP, SHAPE UP) CROOKED HAIRLINE!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andrewt09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrewt09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LINE UP (EDGE UP, SHAPE UP) CROOKED HAIRLINE!?
    Posted: July 12 2011 at 3:26am
Alriteee soooooo my hairline is slightly diaganol. The right side is about half a centimer higher than the left. Welll it's not that bad, but it kinda bugsss meee whenever i get tapered, and get line up. it looks slightly crooked :/. Well HERE IS THE MAIN QUESTION: Should I get my hairline slightly pushed back? Stubble is not a problem because i get a cut every 5 days or so, and it doesn't need to get pushed back that far.
P.S: I'm actually asian Smile the reason why this is in the African men's hair section is because you guys give the best fadesss, and asian hair talks is usually about fohawks not  " line ups" or "tapers"
LetterDelivery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LetterDelivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 10:19am
I have that same problem and yes, you should get your hairline pushed back a little bit. Tell the barber to straighten it out, or if you cut it yourself just straighten it yourself. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic