Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can I make my fashion designs into real clothe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I make my fashion designs into real clothe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
springhot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote springhot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I make my fashion designs into real clothe
    Posted: July 25 2011 at 10:31pm
I really love to do fashion designing, but I don't know how to sew. I would really like to see my designs become a reality for me to wear or even sell. How can I do that?
jordan alpha trunner red jordan alpha trunner red shoes buy jordan alpha trunner red

Edited by springhot - July 26 2011 at 12:43am
graigmillson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graigmillson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 6:34pm
If you absolutely wish to go get your bottom in the aperture of the appearance industry, try searching at appearance institutes or colleges that action appearance programs.
baconjacke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baconjacke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 8:14am
Fashion clay sounds alluring and boastful profession to abounding humans abnormally to adolescent girls and boys. As a appearance archetypal you will plan with assorted appearance designers and brands, announcement their creations beyond assorted cities, and if the average is book or online, beyond assorted publications.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic