Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoulder long hair..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crepel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crepel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shoulder long hair..
    Posted: August 07 2011 at 7:09am
Greetings,

How long would it take for me to get shoulder long hair. Also my hair is a little curvy(Would that effect it?). Below you'll see a picture of my current hair length.

Thank you and have a good day...'

Oh and when i lay my hair down it can touch my eye brows and i can also cover the half of my ears(Just some extra info).

zhongyi200841 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhongyi200841 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 7:36am
On an average hair grows 1/2 inch per month IF your hair is healthy and growing to its genetic potential.  Hair which is damaged may not grow that fast or in some cases at all. Unhealthy hair may stop growing completely.

But if your hair is healthy and growing to its natural genetic potential, you can hope for 1/2 inch per month.  There are things you can do to help guarantee 1/2 inch or even more such as taking hair vitamins, eating special foods, drinking lots of water and using a variety of products for your scalp to help max growth.

In 12 months you can expect an average of 6 inches unless you do other things to help and if that is true you might even get 9 inches.

To figure out how to get shoulder length hair take a tape measure or ruler and place it at the end of your current length and then extend it to your shoulder.  Take the number of inches difference between now and your shoulders and then figure 1/2 inch per month.

If you are current 6 inches between your current length and your shoulders you could expect it to take 12 months. 

If you are currently 3 inches between your current length and your shoulders, you could expect it to take 6 months.

Unless you take special hair vitamins and do other things.  Keep in mind that for hair vitamins to really work you need a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbals.  You also need to eat healthy and support the liver.

Good luck.
lipengli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lipengli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 7:51am
You could always get clip-in hair extensions if you want your hair to your shoulders right now.  That would do the trick and not require a big investment or irreversible treatments.
citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:39am
Getting shoulder long hair can be a difficult task and may take some time as well as patience. And taking proper care of your hair like eating healthy food, avoid harmful products for your hair is the first step to get long hair.
richa121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richa121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 5:26am
Well it actually depends on person to person.
DonaleDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonaleDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 6:19am
I like long hair and it suits my face well and for each people different types of hair style suits. If you really think it suit your hair then go for a good salon and get treatment to grow it.

Edited by DonaleDuck - June 27 2012 at 6:20am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic