Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

13-14" of Virgin Hair for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
prettyhair86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyhair86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 13-14" of Virgin Hair for sale!
    Posted: August 28 2011 at 4:47pm
Hello,
I'm planning on cutting off approximately 14" of hair that's 3.5" inches thick. I've never died it, blow dried it or even ironed it. It's washed 4 times a week with organic residue free shampoo, I condition it every Sunday and I brush it every morning and evening (100 strokes everyday.... thanks to having OCD since 3 years old). I've been growing it for almost 3 years and I have it trimmed every 8 weeks at a professional salon. I've never smoked, I've been eating organic for the last 15 years of my life and I take A, C, E and Iron vitamins every day. I come from a Scottish family with very beautiful thick hair. My hair is a natural light to medium hazelnut. However, it becomes more blonde the more I'm exposed to the sun and many people ask if I get highlights. PRIVATE-MESSAGE me if you're interested or have any questions. I prefer payment through Paypal. I will have hair professionally cut I'll air dry over night let me know pony tail or braid... If you'd like I can vacuum seal and USPS priority ship the hair with tracking and insurance.

Buy%20My%20Hair

Hair4Sale

Virgin%20hair
 PRIVate
13-14" VIRGIN HAIR FOR SALE!!! LIGHT/MEDIUM HAZELNUT BROWN NATURAL GOLD HIGHLIGHTS. $$$$$
prettyhair86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyhair86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2011 at 9:41pm
I'M CUTTING IT OFF ON SEPTEMBER 5TH OR 10TH AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THE HIGHEST OFFER I RECEIVE. I'M A VERIFIED PREMIER MEMBER OF PAYPAL SO YOU KNOW I CAN BE TRUSTED. I WILL E-MAIL PHOTOS OF THE PACKING PROCESS AND FINAL CUTTING OF HAIR ALONG WITH THE TRACKING # TO YOU THE MINUTE IT SHIPS OUT AND I CAN SEND IT OUT AS LONG AS PAYMENT IS SENT BEFORE 4PM EASTERN TIME.... IF NOT IT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT NEXT MORNING.
13-14" VIRGIN HAIR FOR SALE!!! LIGHT/MEDIUM HAZELNUT BROWN NATURAL GOLD HIGHLIGHTS. $$$$$
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic