Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

conditioner!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinklemonade346 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinklemonade346 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: conditioner!
    Posted: September 01 2011 at 5:02pm
What's a good conditioner that moisturizes damaged hair but won't weigh down my fine hair?
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 1:03pm
I like Pureology.  After home-coloring my hair about a month ago, it became very "coarse" and dry feeling.  But the Pureology has been fabulous!  A little goes a long way, and it has made my hair look/feel better.
ECRU_NY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECRU_NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2012 at 11:16am
You should give our conditioner a try! A 60 second treatment that immediately improves the texture and appearance of all hair types. Panthenol, sunflower oil and hydrolyzed wheat proteins thicken and repair dry, damaged hair while healing and protecting the scalp. http://www.ecrunewyork.com/protective-silk-conditioner.php

Would you try it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic