Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Nape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oregon10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oregon10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Nape
    Posted: December 19 2011 at 9:28pm
I have thick, curly, frizzy, hair that is just past my shoulders. I am in a military organization, so trying to contain it can be a pain sometimes, and I've tried getting layers, having thinning shears used, and having it cut with a razor, and it only makes the frizziness worse. I have been considering cutting the back, in an undercut style. It will be concealed when I wear it down, but will show when I wear it up. Any suggestions would be great
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:46am
one are these black and gold sandal-bootie shoes made by I-don't-know-who but which were worn (so the internet says) by Taylor Momsen in Gossip Girl …My best guess for cost, and this is by no means scientific or even necessarily? replica longines factual beyond what the calculator and a quick Google tell me, is if Beyonce? just bought Solange 25 pairs of simple Louboutin pointed-toe? Rolando pumps at $695 each …she'd have dropped? around $17, 500 (not including tax). I guess my two sisters don't love me as much as Beyonce loves her sister. I'd settle for one pair of Louboutins for my next birthday replica rolex 179173 . , sisters … helloooo… are you listening? Hellooo…If you were going to buy 25 pairs of shoes, which would you get? Ciao for now …More My Life in Shoes one shoulder dresses . :Right here within the weekly Grab Bag, rolex oyster band . we'll summarize leading events and offers happening now in Orange County. Wish to contribute a tip or occasion to a future Grab Bag? E-mail cshih@ocregister. Totally free BLOW DRIESPureBeauty's new hair stylist Kelly Spillane is welcoming customers with complimentary flat-iron services and blow dries from five to 9 p. m. on Fridays. Plus take 20 percent off any hair service via September. PureBeauty is on the Macy's House shop side of South Coast Plaza. Information: 714-708-2412. Courtesy of Bloomingdale' red sole shoes . sSHOP TO BENEFIT AMFARBloomingdale's at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza are participating within the Fashionable Fundraiser to benefit amfAR from Thursday via Sunday. Bloomie's is giving the AIDS research foundation $75, 000, and customers can print out this VIP pass for 15 percent off (or 20 percent off with a
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic