Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

20 Inches Long Male Hair for Sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
filoppan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filoppan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 20 Inches Long Male Hair for Sell
    Posted: February 25 2012 at 11:32am
I want to sell my hair because I have to serve the military.
My hair is very healthy, straight, rarely blown dry, and is 3" thick.
I wash it with shampoo and conditioner 2 to 3 times per week.
Although I am a smoker, my hair is very healthy!

Further information about my hair, how and when to be cut, upon request.

Thank you!
Paulduminy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulduminy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2012 at 1:06pm
This is the first time i heard that the you have to sell your hair.Had you ever think that with out hair how you look like.The hair is a very nice but the sold out it is not a good thing.
filoppan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filoppan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2012 at 1:28pm
Didn't say "have". I said "want" :P
I just thought that since I have to cut it, why not sell it..
FashionMonstHER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionMonstHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2012 at 8:40pm
maybe you can donate it...there are alot of people that need hair and cant afford it....
lovehair5544 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehair5544 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 5:24am
can you show some pictures of your hair?
Is that possible to make hair weave from it?
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by lovehair5544 lovehair5544 wrote:

can you show some pictures of your hair?
Is that possible to make hair weave from it?

My thoughts exactly. A picture would help.
jones1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jones1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 2:31am
Is this offer still alive?

Thanks,
Haarverlängerung München
http://haarverlaengerung-muenchen.net
filoppan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filoppan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 4:52am
Although I have my hair cut 3 weeks now, the offer is still alive..
If you are interested please contact me!!!
karenmillen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmillen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 2:23am
You may have a childhood aspiration on the fantastic dress but if it does not go well with your shape then it is actually just not planning to glance ideal.
http://www.nieos.com/
An A-line dress is an efficient silhouette for the majority of human body designs but you'll find princess, ball gown, empire waist or sheath dresses to select from. Additionally you should be certain the silhouette is relaxed on as it are going to be a long day if it will not match properly.
Hermes Scarf
Hermes Evelyn GM Black Silver metal Clemens
karen millen uk
karen millen outlet
number View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 9:20pm
England launched the Roy Hodgson era in positive fashion with victory over Norway via Ashley Young's goal - but midfielder Gareth Barry gave them an injury scare.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 26 2012 at 9:49pm
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2012 at 6:48am
I think this is a good offer!!!
liyuaaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liyuaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2012 at 9:02pm
Hi,we are interested,I operating a big factory here in China,making all kingd of human har,wigs,weft extetion,closures and other products,we need hair,my email is sales06 at premierwigs dot com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic