Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 years later...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 years later...
    Posted: March 12 2012 at 12:00pm
/

Edited by lovebobs - March 17 2012 at 10:01am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 12:01pm
I have not been on in a while so here is what has happened in 4 years... She will be cutting it short again in the next year or so (after bangs/fringe grow out or so she says).

Edited by lovebobs - March 12 2012 at 12:02pm
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 1:36pm
Great to hear from you again. Pretty long hair for Kim. Hope for you she will cut it short pretty soon!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 2:59pm
Hi lovebobs,

Thanks for the pics of Kim.  I know this is the exact opposite opinion that should be expressed on this particular board - so flame away - but I've long been an advocate of what looks best on the person vs. just long or short. 

So, while Kim can most certainly make bobs work for her as demonstrated by the above photo and thoses you've posted in the past, there is something about the heavy, full bangs and very long length that is exceptionally flattering to her face shape and her in general. 

And I say that with opinion that VERY long hair gets to a point on many women where it's just sorta there with the "style" part of the hairstyle beginning to wane significantly the farther it gets below, say, a few inches above bra strap, with bra-strap/chest length being the outlier.  There ARE exceptions to that length rule and, IMHO, Kim is one of those.

So, again, IMHO, I think it would be a shame for Kim to go all the way back to a bob from this point, but that's obviously her decision.  Just consider this a completely unsolicited vote to snip more than chop.

And, on that note, I now return this thread to those who think "buzzed nape" should be in every stylist's lexicon and used with abandon. <insert smiley indicating good-natured sarcasm here>

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 3:46pm
WOW, thanks for the kind words JF, we will see... I thank you for saying it looks great and I have grown to love it, no pun intended, haha.
She seems to be getting fed up with the hassle of the length...
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2012 at 3:08pm
Hey, JF as an expert, I would greatly appreciate a few pics of styles you think she could rock. Can you post a few pics in this thread?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2012 at 3:43pm
Wait, the long hair pic is current?  She looks really, really young in that pic
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 8:33am
Yes, the long hair pic is from March 2012.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic