Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I get this hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sawyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I get this hairstyle?
    Posted: March 26 2012 at 12:23pm
Hey, new member here and I'm just wondering how to get a certain hairstyle as I have no experience of doing hair myself. Some on here might know Jared Padalecki from Supernatural, I was wondering if anybody could guide me through getting the hairstyle Jared had when he had a cameo in Cheaper by the Dozen?

http://www.teenidols4you.com/picture.html?g=Actors&pe=jared_padalecki&foto=554&act=469&mv=28&pic=56386

Clicking on 'Cheaper by the Dozen' near the top will take you to other shots of his hair in that. If I was also to go to the hairdressers and ask to have that done, I will obviously take a picture of that with me and show them but if they're new to their job is there any advice on what I should say to them in case they get confused or ask me how I want it?

That might sound a bit random for me to ask that but as I said I have no experience with doing hair and sometimes the hairdressers here can get a little mixed up. Thanks!
daftuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daftuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2012 at 3:04pm
it would help us to know what your hair looks like right now. I think some people's hair just looks like that naturally. of course the front is carefully trimmed and probably places on the sides are as well, but I don't really do anything to my hair and it looks a lot like that most of the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic