Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovehair5544 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehair5544 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions
    Posted: April 01 2012 at 9:48pm
I love 100%human hair extensions because it's natural and comfortable.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2014 at 10:12am
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2012 at 2:27pm
If done correctly there are not many cons and no damage done to the natural hair. There are many different types of extensions. We have lots of tutorials for you to learn more www.doctoredlocks.com

ESSENTIAL1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESSENTIAL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 9:49am
The pros of human hair extensions Human hair extensions is a great cover up for hair loss, if you have balding spots due to hair loss from illness, heredity or hair abuse, you can use human hair extensions to cover it up.  It comes in a variety of color and texture where you can choose which ever you prefer.  With human hair extensions you can change your hairstyles frequently you can go from short to tall in no time vice versa.  Human hair extensions add fullness and volume to your hair.You can protect your natural hair by wearing human hair extensions in that you do not have to abuse your natural hair with curling irons and chemicals.The cons of human hair extensions.1. Human hair extensions can cost a pretty penny to purchase2. It can be very expensive to install.3. Expensive to care for  as those pricey salon treatments does adds up.4. If not taken care of properly it can get tangled and matted in a short time.5. Care should be given when removing human hair extensions as it can tear your natural hair out and leave balding spotsSee how to take care of human hair extensions inexpensively ( no more expensive salon prices)

Edited by Administrator - January 01 2013 at 10:17pm
KMarie43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMarie43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2012 at 1:54pm

Have you ever tried using the extensions for wigs???

From my personal experience, I was so tired of sewing my extensions in and out of my hair, and the clips kept coming off of the extension when I used clip-in.The good wigs are also really expensive so I just made a U-part wig and it did not take very long and turned out really nice.I used 100% virgin remy hair from hollywood(it was my first time because i wanted nice quality but didn't want to spend a fortune and this did not let me down)I also watch this really good video on making the Upart wig with a hot glue gun. It took me about an hour or more but the wigs has held up nicely and is very convenient.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2014 at 10:14am
Markeziah Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markeziah Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 12:49pm
The greatest advantage of hair extension is that it gives you your dream hairstyle instantly. You need not wait for six to twelve months to get the long hair that can swing past your shoulder. It gives you the flexibility to try new hairstyles without getting fixed to one. In case you get bore with the long hairstyle, remove the extensions and get a new look. And it can be easily taken care of and thus, is easy to maintain. It can be washed and treated in the same way as your real hair.

Hair extension can bring some damage to your real hair. Since it is attached using thermal heat, knotting, braiding or glue, it can hamper the hair root or strand. The glues, chemicals and heat can break, split or burn the hair strands, while the tight knots or braids can even pull your hair out of its root.

I’ve encountered this kind of hair extension from Kanubia which features pre-styled curve, no curling or flat iron needed with complete style in a pack and can do multiple styles, lengths and colors in J and C curls! I purchased it at www.eonhair.com. Try it now and do visit!
neil123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 1:47am
Clip in hair extensions as its name implies are manufactured from real or synthetic hair having a specific kind of clip that can easily be adhere to the natural hair. They are in addition the least expensive and do not need a professional hair stylist to place it on. Generally this type of hair extensions is appropriate to have a distinct temporary look while attending special occasions for instance wedding, prom or even a romantic dinner. In case you have not tried using it before the subsequent tips will help you in selecting clip in hair extensions.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 13 2013 at 8:02am
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 7:37am
to me there are no disadvantages of it. It is easy to wear and remove. Consult the experts.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2013 at 4:00am
Nice information  use full post
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:43pm
I think it's OK using hair extensions if you want your hair to look thicker or longer, or just try new hair styles, of course I recommend getting real human hair extensions so you can choose to straighten, wave, flip or curl them and try different hair styles. I prefer clip in hair extensions are a better option, you can put them in and remove, everyday so it doesn't damage your hair like the others. There is a very good brand I recommend, it's Easy Clips Hair Extensions, (they're 100% Remy human hair) are so easy and quick to put in and remove, and are the finest quality, and you can try different hairstyles without damaging your hair.

Have a charming day !!!

Rachel !!!

Edited by Rachel S - June 20 2013 at 8:56pm
davids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 12:54am
I want extensions but want them to look natural and want get right ones u got fine ish hair just but longer than shoulder length ...
jemy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 5:31am
There are so many advantages to hair extensions.  The hair extension industry is always progressing and Hair Extensions are always improving in terms of the quality of the hair, attachment methods, product care options.  Also, there are a wide range of hair extensions available for any type of hair, texture and/or condition. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2014 at 10:11am
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2013 at 10:39am
In my opinion, there are no cons of using hair extension. There are many pros of using hair extension like one can give  a new look to their personality according to their choice. This is also helpful to avoid the hair loss problem or baldness by using different types of hair extensions like Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian curly hair, remy body wave hair and many more.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 14 2014 at 10:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic