Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Odd question, but how do I thin my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Acoustic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acoustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Odd question, but how do I thin my hair?
    Posted: April 10 2012 at 6:48pm
17 years old here. I cut my own hair (oh my gosh :O) mainly because it gets really thick within a week or so and it needs often cutting plus it's a LOT cheaper. I usually cut my hair with a 8 guard on top and then a 5 guard on the sides plus a 6 to blend it in. I also keep my bangs a little bit longer and just trim them with scissors so it looks better when I put this Suave Paste in it. The only problem with this whole thing is that whenever I cut it, it usually takes away thickness but usually too much length. Mainly on the top as I like to kinda do a short fohawk. I will have to stick with cutting my own hair so please don't point me a stylist unless the cut can last for awhile (and not be crazy short). To sum it all up, here is what I need:

Cut that will thin my hair and not just take length
Hair product that is similar to this Suave Paste but just a tad bit less hard but still has hold.
Hair products that thin hair? Maybe just make them less dry as well.

I know, very jumbled post but I am in a hurry so please bare with me. THanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic