Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Education Cost

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Education Cost
    Posted: April 23 2012 at 3:25pm
I think education is important, but the cost these days are out of this world. I'm in the process of looking into state funding, but there is so much red tape that it is frustrating. 
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 6:07pm

Hi,

As someone who has been through a lot of school I know it can be very expensive. You should look into getting scholarships there are so many of them out there that I’m sure at least one will apply to you or your situation.

I didn’t even consider scholarships because I was so busy with school and my clinical rotations at the hospital and then one day my school just gave me a scholarship for my grades and my GPA. After that I started applying for them all lol I got so much money in scholarships that it made the last couple of years in school a lot easier especially since I was also planning a huge wedding!

So you should check into that.

Edited by Ericachristina - April 23 2012 at 6:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic