Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to tie my hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to tie my hair ?
    Posted: May 13 2012 at 8:18pm
hi, im a guy with curly hair, i usually wear it down.
I am looking for ways to tie it, and with whic hair accesories do you recommend ?

here is a pic

thx
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:59pm

If you want to just tie it back then get some ouchless hair bands, these are hair bands that contain no metal parts so they won’t get caught in your hair and damage it. You can get these at Walmart and they should have different colors to match different hair shades. All I do is take a brush, I like the boar bristle ones and brush all your hair back, gather it up together at the back of your head however high or low you want your pony tail and then just use the hair band to tie it back. If you want a messy look you don’t even have to use gel or anything. If you want a neater more slicked look you can use water or gel for the front of your hair and brush it back so it’s slicked down.

If you don’t mind wearing them you can also try a claw clip. You just gather all your hair back and clip it. These clips come in different sizes so depending on how much hair you have you can get the ones that work for you. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to clip your hair back and away from your face.

A head band will also keep the hair out of your face and eyes. I have seen a lot of male soccer players wearing them while they play to keep their hair out of their face.

Edited by Ericachristina - May 17 2012 at 4:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic