Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Is Your All Time Favorite Shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
onlynewsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlynewsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Is Your All Time Favorite Shampoo
    Posted: May 15 2012 at 10:00pm
I agree that Phytocitrus is a very good shampoo.  I also like the Phytojoba.

Actually all of their products are very nice.

Good topic.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 16 2012 at 9:26am
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 4:57pm
My favorite shampoo is Purple Rose by O'Right. Super moisturizing and the smell is amazing! It contains no sulfates, parabens, or silicones, but instead is made up of natural and certified organic ingredients!!!

Edited by organic_amanda - May 17 2012 at 4:21pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 4:09pm

Shampoos are a hard sell for me because there are tons of them on the market and most of them unless they are natural, organic and free of harsh chemicals don’t really do all that good to your hair. Right now I favour the Loreal Evercreme intense nourishing shampoo. It is nourishing, it contains no harsh sulphates, no coating waxes, no parabens and it has natural botanicals and omega 3 and 6. It is also not tested on animals. The consistency is more like a conditioner and it smells really good.

I also love the Shea Moistures Raw Shea butter moisture retention shampoo, it is rich creamy and makes your hair feel like you just used a conditioner. Right now it is my go to shampoo and it is organic.

Edited by Ericachristina - July 16 2012 at 8:22pm
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2012 at 4:45pm
I LOVE the JF Lazartigue Body Giving Shampoo as well as Pureology's volume shampoo. I also like the Redken Hair Cleansing cream for my fine hair once a week or so. I've found that as long as my shampoo doesn't come from the drugstore I'm in good shape!
neviella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neviella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2012 at 3:17am
herbal essences. because there are different kinds of shampoo for different types of hair..really helpful..the bottle is in a shape that is really easy to hold. i use the strenghtening herbal essences shampoo.

Edited by Administrator - July 13 2012 at 9:00am
pamelamorris100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pamelamorris100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2012 at 12:25am

the LEIMO Bio Cleansing Shampoo and LEIMO Thickening Conditioner cleanses and conditions the hair follicle and hair shaft. To further exfoliate and deep cleanse the scalp, use the LEIMO Scalp Scrub. http://www.leimo.com.au/hair-loss-solution.html

Maceyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maceyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 4:52am
I love Tresemme the smell is amazinnngg I always get complimented for it
but lately I've been using heaps of dry shampoos because I stay out so late and its a good quick fix!
Try spilt milk its amazing :)
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 5:33am
adult halloween costumes . flamboyant. Much more Resources:
Rosa Clara, official web site. (English and Spanish) Tweet Pin ItTweet Pin It Rosa Clara's 2010 wedding gown collection is really a blend of modern and conventional, just skirting the edge of daring. Whilst numerous from the dresses function sharp lines and three-dimensional style components, there's also a recurring theme of sweet, dainty and classic. Although numerous from the dresses play it secure, a couple of stand out with their homage towards the elegant sophistication of a? legendary Grecian goddess.? Right here are my favourite picks: This gown bridges the elegant fake rolex . , sweet style of a classic strapless wedding gown with that of a contemporary play on the appear from the Grecian dress. vintage wedding dresses . Its easy upper bodice with light ruching provides the dress its classic really feel. Nevertheless, it is the studded sash that dances just above the hip that provides it a accurate flare, creating it 1 from the much more memorable gowns from the collection. There's a typical thread, literally, amongst Rosa Clara's newest line. A number of from the gowns within the collection featur fringe accents, giving every a liquid flow. With every swish and movement, the addition from the fringe provides every gown much more movement than much more conventional wedding gowns. This specific gown's empire waist is accented by lengthy, rolex datejust 11 flowing fringe cascading from the seam. christian louboutin short boots . Much more elegant and classic, this striking gown invokes pictures of Helen of Troy with its Grecian styling, a typical theme amongst numerous from the dresses within the collection. The dress' plunging neckline almost meets having a band of
gendolly
ClaraBow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaraBow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 11:17pm
I don't use shampoo anymore but when I did I always loved Alchemy but it was very expensive.
Now I use Baking soda and apple cider vinegar - my hair at least is a lot better under such treatment, However I do occasionally attack it with avocado just to keep it happy.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2013 at 9:50pm
Peter Lamas rice protein shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair clean smelling delicious, and with great body, but it is vegan. No parabens no sulfates! And it lathers great. I also recently found Dermorganic, which is also sulfate and paraben free. It has moraccan oil in it, and it leaves hair super soft and frizz free, and it seems to stand up against humidity much better. It is a shampoo made with facial cleansers (according to the bottle). It lathers like crazy which I love. And when I'm feeling like going super natural, I use Aritha powder. Leaves hair beautiful but it is a little more work than conventional shampoo, but totally natural and great for your hair.
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2013 at 12:08am
I am using "moisturising shampoo for real hair and human hair extensions". Seriously, it is a great shampoo for my original hair and for my hair extensions.
anne88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2013 at 12:16am
Pantene
wangcheng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangcheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 2:49am
There is certainly wedding dresses no doubt that the bride would be the most important during the wedding ceremony. After you consider element in your friend wedding like a bridesmaid, you'll want to look after your bridesmaid dress. Modest bridesmaid dress can be a perfect decision. Any time you wear bridesmaid mother of the bride dresses modest, the bride can catch the people eyes easily. Modest bridesmaid gowns are in diverse types on sale while in the marketplace.

lisaedward View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisaedward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:30am
Hi everone. I have used many shampoos to solve my dandruff and hair fall problem. But it is of no use. Everyone is preferring VLCC Shampoo.  Is this safe to use. Any suggestions.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 15 2013 at 10:34pm
RaSalon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaSalon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:53am
I love Tresemme. This product contains Vitamin H and silk protein that intensely moisturizes dry, rough hair. For a hair that feels soft and smooth. This will be great for your hair and I really love its scent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic