Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair fetish?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fawiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fawiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long hair fetish?
    Posted: July 19 2012 at 4:00am
my name isn't so important, but I am 24 and i am a tricophiliac i love long hair. i am a male, and have long hair i keep it nice and soft and healthy. i love to brush hair mine or others, feel it on my body hehe, smell hair.(good smelling hair is such a turn on for me)...lately i feel like my fetish for hair is becoming harder to deal with? i work around alot of AMAZING hair and i never get to do or say anything to the people i work around. i am a honest respectful nice guy i never touch or smell etc unless the other is 100% comfortable with it, my first girlfriend loved it, she never cared about her hair so much till she was with me hehe...but we arent together anymore =( i feel like this fetish is making it hard to find love...i feel like i cant be myself half of the time and it sucks, and is very frustrating at times =( i wish i could tell people they had amazing hair without it coming of "creeper" ish but i feel like the general "your hair is nice" just doesnt have the meaning that i am looking for when i tell someone they have nice hair, cuz i loveing love hair hehe this fetish makes dating harder imo, if they arent going to be "comfortable" with it i mean it probably wont work out anyways. i have considered cutting off all my hair and trying to live on the idea that i can do without hair in a sexually way but the idea of cutting my hair not only scares me cuz its my hair, but i fear it could make my need to play with hair etc worse...

i have no idea what i should do really =(
zoe9576 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoe9576 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2012 at 3:30am
Wow, as you love your hair so much, then keep it, but if you really want to change, why not just cut your hair!!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 8:06am
I totally understand your dilemna. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 10:41am
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 10:56am
Well, I think having an appreciation for the beauty of hair-- or anything else, for that matter-- is basically a good thing. It sure beats spending all your time hating things. You seem to be overfocusing on hair, though, which means you're denying yourself the pleasure of appreciating some other aspects of the world. The solution is to diversify your interests. You have a great capacity for enjoyment of the simplest things, but you're obviously missing a lot by obsessing over just hair. Look around for the other things you like/love. Discover new things. As  you spend more time enjoying different things, you'll start to see hair in a more balanced perspective.

Being more involved with friends and family can help, too. Talking to people about your interests and learning about theirs can give a more rounded perspective of things.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic