Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can i make my nose smaller?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aarinoliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aarinoliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i make my nose smaller?
    Posted: August 14 2012 at 4:13am
To make nose small is a big task. But it is necessary for a girl that her face  look attractive and nose is very important factor to make face attractive.

This is extremely tough question in front of me. If you know about that please help me.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2012 at 10:49pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2012 at 6:01pm

Rhinoplasty or nose jobs are one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed. If you are really unhappy with your nose this is the only permanent solution that will change the shape and look of your nose. There are a lot of important factors to consider before deciding on any surgical procedure so if you are considering a lifelong change to your face then make sure to do a lot of research about the procedure, gather as much information as you can about all things relating to the procedure and consult more than one doctor who is without a doubt a reputable plastic surgeon.

If you do not want to go the surgery route you can also try using makeup to make your nose appear thinner and more elegant. Many women do this with a simple bronzer and contouring brush. I am sure that there are videos on youtube about how to contour your nose because I have seen some makeup videos that show this. It isn’t hard and it may change the appearance of the shape of your nose allowing you to make it look more slender. Sometimes when I want my nose to appear longer I use a contouring brush and bronzer right along the length of each side of my nose. There are makeup techniques you can probably use if you do some research, makeup can do wonders to change people’s appearance without resorting to more drastic measures. My advice is to try whatever techniques you can before going for anything involving surgery.

Good luck.

fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 3:02am
Some clinics offer the korean technique nose job which is rhinoplast​y performed with using septal cartilage + silicone/goretex, try it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic