Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sleeping with extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
serve10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serve10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sleeping with extensions
    Posted: September 04 2012 at 11:02pm
When sleeping in your extensions, use a soft scrunchie to tie your hair into a bun, loose ponytail or braid in order to prevent tangling. Never sleep with wet or damp hair. Brush your hair before bed using a hairbrush made specifically for extensions. 
If your hair is slightly matted in the morning, gently brush at the ends of your hair, and then move up towards the scalp until it is untangled.
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 4:12am
WOW no one can see that you used extensions....
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 4:46am
the ultimate T-shirt was germinated in 1992 whilst Emquies was waiting for the outcome of his bar exams. A buddy had asked him to style a couple of shirts for her shop. The hunt was on for the softest fabrics feasible. Emquies found the right mixture of Supima cottom and Micro Modal, and in 2002 he known as his creations Splendid. Splendid's line of women's clothing, also as Splendid Children and Splendid Mills for Males, may be discovered inside a host of Orange County retail outlets. The third flagship shop opened Friday in Style Island. replica rolex sub . Splendid:? 225 Newport Center Dr. , D225, ? Newport Beach, ? 949-759-1743Much more T-shirt goodness:Tweet Pin It As I ready my wedding abut 3 years ago, a buddy of mine came across some antique ribbon at an antique fair. She promptly purchased a soft pink-beige along with a slightly darker beige and sent them my way. For weeks I wondered how you can incorporate them into my wedding as my some thing old. The original concept was to make use of them to wrap my bouquet, but because my colors had been fuschia and orange yellow bridesmaid dress . , I gradually eliminated that choice.
It wasn't till my sister, who was in charge of my hair-do for the wedding, saw the ribbon and recommended permitting her to weave it via my hair. It could be a subtle long prom dresses . , however stunning method to possess a various hair-do along with a fantastic method to show off the stunning ribbon. christian louboutin sandals . As you are able to see rolex datejust pearlmaster , the finish outcome was fabulous. Discovering antique ribbon is simple. The very first quit might be your personal grandmother's or mother's closet. The sentimental value of weaving ribbon via your hair will probably be enhanced by
gendolly
brazilianhair2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brazilianhair2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 5:40am
Good tips :)
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 1:42am
I always take mine out, if you want them to last as long as possible you need to look after them, i'm presuming these are human hair extensions, so be careful when your straightening/curling your extensions that you ALWAYS use heat protectant, no matter how annoying it gets you don't want to be cutting inches off because they've gone frizzy - theres' nothing worse! It does got irritating when you have to keep putting them in and taking them out but in the end yours will be nice and silky, not frizzy and 5 inches shorter! :)

Rachel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic