Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Damaged Blond hair from Sun exposure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dethrone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dethrone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damaged Blond hair from Sun exposure
    Posted: September 14 2012 at 4:25am
Hey, I hope you are doing fine there.
I want to share my current problem with you, since I can't find a solution and it irritates me everytime I recall it.
So it has been a year since it first started to appear.
I was working for a whole summer season outside on the beach. When I finished my work, I found out that my hair has became a little darker on the sides of the head (over the ears area). Also, the hair have started to recede,moreso the top of my head showed sympthoms of baldness.
Do you have any ideas how I can repair these strands without bleaching them? What hair care products should I use?

THX!

Edited by dethrone - October 04 2012 at 1:08pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2012 at 4:08pm

Well if you don’t want to color your hair and it doesn’t fade back over time then I would suggest growing out your hair a bit until you get rid of the darker portions and then cutting it. There isn’t really a formula that can change your hair color except dye. For the future when you are out in the sun a lot, do what I do, use a thermal protection spray on your hair, you can get them from Walmart and almost any hair and drug stores. This will help protect your hair from heat damage and may prevent it from changing color again.

gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:17am
evening. The 'Loren' procures meters of pleated silk organza having a high neckline and is completed having a dazzling hand beaded attached belt. For much more info on Suzanne Neville's Bridal Collections visit suzanneneville. Pictures from Mike Daines photography Tweet Pin ItThese warm days can only mean 1 factor. Swimsuit season is upon us, my buddies. Final summer time I was nine months pregnant, so my bathing suit options had been essentially produced for me. ? I just ended up squashing my bits and pieces into an additional big bikini and restricting my? swim-time appearances to our backyard pool selling rolex . . Even though I lucked out and did not get any stretch marks, that does not leave me totally free and clear to go flouncing about, costumes halloween partially clad, on public beaches with any type of self-confidence. So, replica rolex watches for sale . wedding dresses . because it goes each summer time, my search begins for that ideal suit, a magical lycra construction that accentuates the positives, uplifts the low-hanging, conceals what desperately requirements to become concealed and will be the ideal color. Is the fact that an excessive amount of to ask? Lo and behold, buried deeply within the piles of teeny string bikinis, low low low cut one-pieces and also the dreadful 'monokini', christian louboutin outlet . is really a vintage trend that provides? exactly what I am searching for - coverage, assistance along with a small sex appeal. . . This retro style extends to two-pieces also. We should be cautious although. Some styles appear like a spiffy pair of control-top underpants. I do not know how I really feel about this purple plaid example. . . I dig the domino style on this skirted bikini. However the straps might
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic