Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would this color suit me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daysinalleyways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daysinalleyways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would this color suit me?
    Posted: September 23 2012 at 12:00am
Im really sick of my hair colour, and recently going through a breakup I decided I want to change my life.

I saw this hair color on instagram and really like it but not sure if it would suit me?

http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj557/daysinalleyways/?action=view&current=pastelpink_zpsc5352465.jpg

do you have any other suggestions of colour I could do? I want something fun!
Here are some photos of my hair as it's curly but I wear it straight a lot!
http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj557/daysinalleyways/

Thank you for any help I can get!

Edited by daysinalleyways - September 23 2012 at 12:01am
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2012 at 12:20am
Those two different pic (blonde pink hair and medium brown) are not both you?
You look just like that person lol. that color if fun and it is cute also high maintenance like really a ton of work. Its a full bleach then pink semi after. Pink, Red, Blue, etc they fade so fast you really only get like a week or two before its time to bleach and color again it seems.
However less damaging just get some colored clip in extensions throw those in and BAMMMM!!! Really though your hair is so beautiful and long try doing just some highlights or something. Don't go black whatever you do such a pain in the ass to get out.
Look around at more pic and see if you find other things if that pink is what your dead set on then you would need to do a full head bleach. Make sure you do the roots after you apply bleach to full head...
then get the pink you want and put it on after you wash the bleach out. I would recommend going to a salon because you will probably get a yellow orange tint and sally's products arent that great. Know and understand bleach has such a bad name because people who dont know how to use it use it and damage their hair!!!
Good luck. =)
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic