Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forced very short cut.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tattoblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tattoblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forced very short cut.
    Posted: October 09 2012 at 7:16am
Ok heres my story i posted over in hair bloopers.

Im so upset right now. Not really sure what to do. I was on my lunch break at work on friday. It was coming up to my six week trim for my hair which i had now been growing. I managed to get the front down to below my jaw and around collar bone lengh (id gues around 12 inchs ish) I work silly hours and never get a chance to go to the hairdressers often. Anyway im moving 300 miles away in the next few weeks and as i was next to a hairdressers on my break i thought id go in and get my trim. It was quite a small salon with two memebers of staff, and older lady and a man. The lady sat me down and asked me what i wanted done. i told her my regular trim. She started commenting on how lovely my natural hair colour was that was growing through, i have about 2-3 inchs of routs grow through. I told her i was planning on growing out the bleached part slowly and she agreed it was a good idea. So after washing my hair and sitting me down in the chair she gave me a magazine to read. She brushed my hair through and i figured she was going to section it off as she lifted the top hair up between her fingers, so i didnt pay too much attention, Then all of a sudden snip..twelve inchs of my blonde hair was on my lap. I look up and shes cut all of the blonde hair away down to the routes on the top of my head. I didnt know what to do, I couldnt tell her to stop as the damage was done. I thought well maybe she would cut it into a nice pixie cut. Ive ended up with almost a grade 2 on the sides and the front and about 2-3 inchs of hair left on top. i look like a boy. I do have some wigs i could wear but my bf gets freaked out by them. i know itll grow back eventually..but stil in shock at the moment and hate what she has done to me :-(

Ive now taken some pictures of the cut. Before picture of how long my hair was and the after.

esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 9:56am
actually i think it looks very nice! very flattering!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 5:35am
It really does look good.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 7:25pm
I know it wasn't what you asked for but it does look awesome! Hope you learn to like it.
HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2012 at 5:40pm
It's never acceptable for a stylist to ignore a client's wishes but....it does look good. The look on your face in the pic is one of shock. A big smile would go a long way in making that cut work for you : )

Please post again and let us know if you're feeling more comfortable with the new look.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic