Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best hair quality online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
haley4540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haley4540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best hair quality online?
    Posted: October 10 2012 at 10:51am
I am not a do it myself person, I would definitely need a stylist. With that said, I would like to save $ and purchase the hair to bring in. What online vendors would you recommend that provide good quality hair? Thx.
Shaniatwain427 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaniatwain427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 12:32pm
It will fit the head snugly and comfortably too . The result is amazing - extremely natural and undetectable even to the touch.
smilewithyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilewithyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 9:45pm
Which i know is:

http://www.best-human-hair.com.

www.naturalwigs2u.com

Their hair's quality can be promised.

ladychellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladychellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 8:49pm
Try Glamorous Trois Hair Extension its nice www.glamoroustrois.com its cheap
Ladychellie Esperance
The most amazing things that can come from some terrible lies
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2013 at 2:26pm
What kind of hair are you looking for? Tape, prebond, weft?

fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 5:01am
I suggest you to try human hair extensions of "crazy for hair". You can check them at www.xtras-online.co.uk
ValeriaBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValeriaBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 12:29pm
Hi everyone :) I've tried Russian Gold for the hair and they are great ! The slavic hair is amazing and best I ever bought. Prices are not too bad either and worth the quality :) their website is www.russian-gold.co.uk and email is russiangoldhair@gmail.com :) try them
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 11:29pm
Hello,
You can check out the followings
ulta.com/
kevinmurphystore.com/
hairexpo.biz/

Hope it might help.

Rachel !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic