Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot tool Curling Iron for frizzy hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
benjaminlam888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjaminlam888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot tool Curling Iron for frizzy hair?
    Posted: October 23 2012 at 1:28pm

Hi, my hair is born natural curly and frizzy, and i want to have it smooth, and nicely curl, what curling iron do you find works best?

Edited by Administrator - October 24 2012 at 5:14pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2012 at 6:11pm

The Remington Ceramic Pearl Infused professional curling wand is great for curling hair.

I have thick long hair and it makes curling my hair fast and easy. All you do is wrap your hair around the curling iron using the heat resistant glove for protection, hold for a few seconds and you have a nice spiral.

I also have naturally curly hair and I find that I get the best curls if I flat iron my hair prior to using the curling iron and always using a heat protectant first. If you try to curl your hair when it is naturally curly and without flat ironing it you may not get great results and it may be a bit messy.

I also don’t recommend that you use heat on your hair too frequently as it can damage your hair, I actually only use heat on my hair a few times a year now and it has made a huge difference in the health of my hair.

If you find the right leave in and styling products for curly hair you will be able to have frizz free NATURAL curls and you may not need the curling wand. Try naturallycurly.com they have tons of information for people who have curly hair.

Also to help tame frizz after you curl it you can use a smoothing serum afterwards that will help make your hair look glossy and frizz free. There are several on the market you can look into.

If you want the curls to last use an alcohol free non drying hair spray.    

Edited by Ericachristina - December 02 2012 at 6:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic