Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New install - Bohyme SS *pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Capshner1275 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capshner1275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New install - Bohyme SS *pics
    Posted: November 05 2012 at 5:38pm

Hi there - I have been doing self-installs for a few years and this is my latest using #4 Bohyme SS.  It is a tape install.

Back View:

Side View:

Front:

And a before shot :)

SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2012 at 7:24pm
Looks Great, are you doing the sandwich method with small pieces or long strips?
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
Capshner1275 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capshner1275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 12:06pm
Thank you :) I am using long strips for the most part, except for the back left side where I have a very stubborn and uncooperative cowlick, lol.  It seems to show there no matter how I try and hide it, so I've stopped putting any weft there at all.

My usual install consists of a strip at the nape, one from ear to ear in a horseshoe shape, and two more strips on each side of my head, with the left side being much shorter due to that cowlick issue.  I am using Supertape and use two wefts per strip for extra thickness.  It's nice that the longer your real hair gets, the less extension hair you have to use!
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 4:24pm
It's nice that the longer your real hair gets, the less extension hair you have to use......
 Isnt that the truth. lol. Your install looks really good and you cant tell at all that you have a stubborn cowlick. Great job. The Ombre color you have going on blends really well to.
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
brazilianhair2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brazilianhair2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 5:41am
Nice Tongue
lovedana16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedana16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2012 at 3:40pm
how long do the tape in's stay in?? I had trouble with the weft coming off the tape, and then a REALLLY hard time getting the tape out of my hair... used c-22 solvent and LG remover. In hopes of extending the life of the tape ins, I did use LG on both sides of it...
It looks great... I also use #4SS....
shauna22686 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauna22686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 10:43am
Capshner1275, your hair looks great, I love it!

I love the body/thickness/waves it has!  My natural hair looks very similar to yours in your before picture.  I'm always amazed by how different I end up looking after putting in extensions. 
shauna22686 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauna22686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2013 at 10:58am
Lovedana16, I can't use tapes in my hair.  They always end up a disasterous mess and then I feel like I'm loosing natural hair when trying to fix/remove them.  I use LG instead.  I know some people really like the tapes though and have good luck with them....I am just not one of those people.
krystal39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krystal39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 4:20pm
ok so I have a client that purchased her own so cap ext.. SHe asked me to install them for her.. what is the ing price per piece to install?? I usually price a 1/2 head at 350 full head at 650!
Krystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic