Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Richie Chops Off Her Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Richie Chops Off Her Hair!
    Posted: January 23 2013 at 11:27pm
That was the title to the article; here's the picture

one man's chop is another man's trim

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 12:54am
How can you have a "just above the shoulders crop"?
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 11:33am
I know!!! and it's below the shoulders still.  Whoever wrote that article would say that Crystal Gayle got a buzzcut if she went to waist length.
HAWG
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2013 at 11:32am
It should read"Nicole slightlly alters length of her extensions". I don't believe for a minute that even all the hair we see in the pic is growing out of that scalp...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 5:00pm
Better picture; still a bad cut

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2014 at 7:33pm
There is just nothing right about this

HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2014 at 8:41pm
i agree this color doesn't work on anyone.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 10:41am
After the first one was a false alarm she really did it. I think it is amazing. I love this kind of risk taking. http://instagram.com/nicolerichie
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 11:02am
Nicole%20Richie%20dyes%20her%20hair%20purple%20like%20Kelly%20Osbourne!!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 8:00pm
My analysis: At least she didn't shave half of her head.

Nicole Richie - Lucky FABB: Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference in Beverly Hills 4/4/14 6 
Nicole Richie - Lucky FABB: Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference in Beverly Hills 4/4/14 7
Who has more fun than people?
clgepsdo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clgepsdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 9:40pm
Wow, I'm surprised how much that doesn't work. I say surprised because I've long had the theory that there is no reason strange colors can't work besides my own cultural preferences (or something like that). Then I see pictures like this and think...so much for that theory. This is a sample size of one, but we've had lots of other celebrities on here with different colored hair, and I can't think of any where they really looked good.
Oh well
clge
Dayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2014 at 3:28pm
I do not really care for the color of it. Looks too gray to me.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 9:02am
I totally love it. It makes her way more interesting.  I do agree about the gray issue though. This pastel purple fades to gray and sometimes it is right on the edge.  

I see the pictures she's posted since making this move and come to the conclusion that crazy hair is FUN.  some people don't get it but those that do really don't expect it to make sense.  That's the point.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic