Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Book On Hair Weaving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SabrinaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SabrinaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Book On Hair Weaving
    Posted: February 22 2013 at 7:42am

I have used hair weave in the past and was quickly turned off by what I believed was the irreparable damage that it caused to my hair. I mean, I had hair breakage for years after the fact. It was so irritating to me, so whenever anyone would say anything about hair weave; my ears were deaf to the subject. It’s very traumatizing to have hair breakage. A woman’s hair is her life! Well at least that’s how I see it. So, when I came across this book at my friend’s house (www.hair-weave-guide.com), I walked by it a couple of times, before I actually picked it up. And I am glad I did! It was so informative, and I realized that it wasn’t the weave itself, but the way it was put in. The person who put it in my hair was not a professional. The authors of this book really laid it out, telling me what I need to do in order to be successful at my attempts for a tight style. I needed “Vision”… That was my problem. I couldn’t visualize how nice I would be with a nice weaved style. This book helped change my prejudices about women who use hair weave to achieve a nice hairstyle. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic