Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
annabest36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annabest36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions
    Posted: March 14 2013 at 9:50am
Hi There! Clip in Hair Extensions now a days a most popular style and I have had a lot of experience in beauty industry over the last 10 years.  Being image conscious I have always tried and tested beauty products from eyelashes to hair extensions. With years of experience in the industry and the rapid increase of beauty products available I decided to build my own hair extension company. Let's visit my site: http://www.annasclipinhairextensions.com

Edited by annabest36 - March 14 2013 at 9:52am
Hi my name is Anna, I am a qualified beauty therapist, and have had a lot of experience in the Clip in Hair Extensions and beauty industry over the last 10 years.
ValeriaBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValeriaBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 1:49pm
Hi there. We sell high quality hair extensions. We sell Slavic and Remy hair extensions. The Slavic hair is the best hair quality you can getviand it comes direct from Russia in bulks. Please visit our wensite www.russian-gold.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic