Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyles for Braids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lindaphillips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindaphillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyles for Braids
    Posted: March 23 2013 at 7:21am
With the changing trends of hair fashion of new brides of 2013 we design absolutely new and latest hairstyles for the prom events.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 24 2013 at 5:26am
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 10:13am
hey there,
For long braids i had made it all by myself . All i had to do is see the you tube video and i just got the right hair braid i wanted to attend this marriage of my friend. As i ave thin hair and thge braid i wanted was really thick and long. But my trick of using extensions worked. So i ordered KERATIN HAIR EXTENSIONS from this
online storehttp://www.remyhairsecrets.com/keratin-extensions-153.html

I was so impressed with the quality of it.It was so easy to put and remove. I was looking very gorgeous with my hair open that i didnt wanted to than make a braid. I think the good quality of remy human hair extensions madethe difference of not looking at all artificial in fact it matched very well with my hair.
makeupbrides View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeupbrides Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2013 at 11:33pm
Hi Lindaphillips,

I am keen to see new hairstyles for brides of 2013, But I am surprised you haven't shown any pics of them. I am a hair stylist working in Brisbane. Please update your post with some pics.

Lara Smith
Hair Stylist Brisbane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic