Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paujak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paujak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: April 09 2013 at 3:57am
Hi, my name is Jackie and I have just joined the forum..

My hair is fine and it seems to take forever to grow so I decided to have bonded hair extensions for the first time. I read loads of articles about the pros and cons of having extensions before making my decision. but I must admit that they are great, although I admit they do need lots of love and attention BUT they still look healthy. I usually wash them around 3 times a week and use a hair mask, specifically designed for hair extensions, once a week and this helps keep them in good shape. I have had my hair extensions in for around 4months now with no problems, this includes having my roots coloured every 6weeks. I have had so many compliments on how healthy my hair looks, I feel a little guilty not admitting that they are not my own hair lol, hey but who cares.. I think my extensions are probably due to be renewed, does anyone know whether you can have them put straight back in or is it wise to leave them out for a while???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic