Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What has gone wrong with my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ted1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What has gone wrong with my hair
    Posted: April 27 2013 at 2:10pm
Ok, so I'm a 15 year old boy trying to achieve a nice swept fringe, however I have incredibly straight and sort of coarse hair, but I still think it's possible, so I went to the barbers to have it cut, but there seems to be a lot of things wrong with it. It does not look like other people's hair with swept fringes.

This is what my hair looks like from 3 angles: http://i.imgur.com/6x30OFJ.jpg

On my left side it seems all messed up and i don't know why. I've tried brushing the sides forward but that doesn't work, it just seems to naturally flow that way, also on my right side something doesn't seem quite right.

I was aiming for hair to sort of look like this type of style: http://i.imgur.com/ijukAnb.jpg

I understand that my hair is still short but I would like to give it a good style so it can grow longer into something like those ones.

I get made fun of because of my shootty hair and all my friends have nice hair, what should I do?
vividamnesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vividamnesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2014 at 4:25am
Do a messy flat down on that short side not forward no distinct part as it flows into the sweeping fringe. Get a hairspray, spray it on your hand & sweep your style to tame down pokey hairs & smooth out bang with out looking like there's product in it or heavy spray.....hairspray applied by hand can work wonders until you get some length back!
JMcC2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic