Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Ripa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2015 at 8:09pm
Sorry, still don't like the "new" colors
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2015 at 11:32pm
me no like
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2015 at 9:32am
I keep thinking of this episode of the old TV show "Mork & Mindy" where Mindy (as I recall) tries to dye her brown hair blonde before an interview for a job as a TV news anchor. There's a big reveal where she takes her towel off her hair, something has gone wrong and her hair has turned green. She's horrified and desperate to fix it before the interview.

Nowadays someone would go through the same process, see green hair and say, "That's perfect!" 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2015 at 2:50pm
same think happened to Kimberly on Diff'rent Strokes.  i think
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2017 at 10:37am
Could be short again but could be a replay from last year... but I think its current.  I hope so, its really been kind of a mess lately...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2017 at 11:22am
I haven't been able to see her in two days...cable system/network dispute for the channel she's on

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2017 at 12:26pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2017 at 8:45pm
Finally!  I have been waiting so long for her to go back to a short style.  Looks great.

This post should work...the "https://" was doubled from the previous post 

Edited by loveshorthair - January 03 2017 at 8:49pm
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 12:05am
Looks much better.  I'd like to see her go a little shorter.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 2:31am
It's current, you can check her instagram feed.  This is a woman who should be wearing a pixie...the shorter her hair, the cuter she looks!

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 9:02am
I like that it's cleaned up, but still pretty bland. Would prefer almost any shorter style -- chin-length bob, something layered, a few waves, just a little more life in it.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 12:16pm
yes seems just tidied up more then a dramatic change
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic