Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jaime Pressly new short bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2014 at 10:22am
I like short hair but agree that this is generally too short for me. Looking at the cut I would guess that she wears it up most of the time in a really edgy way but from the looks of her instagram she doesn't. It just gets worn like this.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2014 at 10:27am
Loving this cut on her - might be improved with a slightly shorter top to reduce the contrast with the clippered areas
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2014 at 2:46pm
I have never really liked any of her short cuts on her, but this is a GQ Bieber style. My daughter's neighbor wore the shaved nape and sides look, with a mid-back ponytail. IMO, this is a terrible look on any woman. In my eyes, even a total baldie looks better. mrclean
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2014 at 8:22pm
Her hair evolution (borrowed from another site)

HAWG
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 12:23am
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 6:38am
She is hot
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 7:10pm
Yep, hot...I am a sucker for short bangs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic