Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get my hair like this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sherly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get my hair like this
    Posted: July 09 2013 at 5:06am

I have really nappy hair. How to get my hair like this? What products should I use?
jemy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 5:29am
Best Hair Extensions

You have visit here for this kind of hair and much more
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 3:32pm
You may need to straighten it, and then Spiker Ice by Joico is amazing for hawks.

Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 4:32pm
This type of hair are very popular.You can consult to hair stylist and can use gel to your hair.One of most important method using people these days of using Hair extensions to give a new look. Straight indian hair,cheap peruvian body wave hair, High quality brazilian loose wave hair, malaysian hair extension and many more are popular.

Edited by Davidwilliams - August 06 2013 at 12:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic