Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I cut off all this hair and go short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
superbanana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I cut off all this hair and go short?
    Posted: July 25 2013 at 2:13pm
http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/longhairbuticare/media/4c215cab-b64c-4f45-91c8-b6b59b33d89e_zps0e3283c6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Oval face, naturally wavy/curly thick hair.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 6:10am
I'm just glad you're taking your time to think about this option.  Once you cut your hair, it's gone. 

I receive a lot of emails from people who cut all their hair off and then email me begging for secrets to grow it all back.  The only secret to growing hair back overnight is extensions.  :-)

I would just take lots of time to make the decision.  Only you can really make this one.  Good luck to you.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 12:59pm
     WOW! Clap You have enviable hair. Karen is right. Only you can make a call that you believe is right for you. But dang, if you like it, keep it. It's stunning.
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 7:39pm
Any chance we could get a frontal view too?
pixies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 3:34pm
https://www.youtube.com/user/nothingbutpixies
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2013 at 9:01am
What type of cut???
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

What type of cut???

That's what I was asking. I don't know what type of cut to do, i just know it will be short.
pixies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 3:53pm
did you cut it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2014 at 7:48pm
no not yet. it has grown around an inch since (i trimmed it once), but i still have the urge to hack it all off sometimes. i really want a change and i love the feeling of cutting my hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2014 at 7:51pm
i'm thinking lip length, with long full bangs, shorter in the back and a tad bit longer at the front, with the two front pieces an inch longer than the rest.

but my hair is really wavy and thick so it might look like an afro when i'm done cutting it.

honestly there has been some moments where i was about to take scissors to it myself! ahaha its so long and crazy but everybody loves it,...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2014 at 10:00pm
I know I already asked, but any chance for a front shot? It helps being able to see your face

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 5:59pm
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/95691794/thumb.jpg

old pic when my hair wasnt as long as it is now, but i still look pretty much the same
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 6:47am
I'll tell you what girl.  You would rock a short pixie. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 12:49pm
I agree 100% with orangenoise
Smaxwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smaxwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2014 at 12:36am
go for it! you would look great with short hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by orangenoise orangenoise wrote:

I'll tell you what girl.  You would rock a short pixie. 

i don't know if i could go that short....i still want something that i can tuck behind my ear.
but thanks for the compliments, everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic