Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get Healthy Hair Faster!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S.Larson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Healthy Hair Faster!
    Posted: August 02 2013 at 2:37pm
To have a healthy, black shinny longer hair is simply stunning. Most of the time, it is a jealousy for many. Needless to say, who'll certainly not envy somebody who would wear a good shiny, healthy hair, which sway with every blow? Great thing here that I want to share with you is that you may also get this sort of locks, if you would like to have. The secret to accomplish your goal of having long hair is no more challenge to uncover. Here is the most efficient advice for your ultimate goal of accelerating healthy and longer hair:

• Steer clear of strong hair shampoos. You should never forget this that they do not continually provide you with a healthier hair, Really, it's not at all appropriate for anyone to shampoo the hair daily, if you wish to possess a strong and longer hair very quickly. The fact behind this is that daily use of powerful hair shampoo will probably rinse out your hair`s natural oil. When these types of oils happen to be cleaned away, having a longer healthier hair faster is actually not possible! Follow this tip and experience the positive change in your hair
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2013 at 7:24am
Thanks so much for your tips.  All very good ones.

What is your favorite tip of all?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
S.Larson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 10:23pm
Well, there are many tips which I really like to try off and on. They`re wonderfully easy to follow and most amazing things about `em that they`re effective too!
So, One of the most favorites ones of mine is the use of Green Tea which is tasty, handy and effective too for preventing hair loss
S.Larson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 6:32am
Hi Karen!
thank you for asking my favorite tip!

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 06 2013 at 1:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic