Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce....Pixie!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2014 at 7:07pm
Just opened the Grammys with a bob again and it appeared wet like fresh outta the shower. Kinda HOT!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2014 at 10:35pm
Are you serious? Beyonce's hair looked like crap. Scraggly, full of roots... I guess that's what she was going for? Were we watching the same show? What happened to the short haircut she got just a few months ago? Like so many "artists," her whole appearance is fake. Instead of shows rating how the attendees were dressed, how about just one on the best and worst hair of the night?
Who has more fun than people?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 2:15pm
I never comment on "her" hair, because she changes her wigs/weaves like most people change clothes. However, this latest choice was, imo, sooo bad I thought I'd throw up the pic.

Lots more pics from the following day here...

Edited by rardman - October 15 2014 at 2:22pm
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 2:39pm
I'm not going to jump on the hater bandwagon because I refuse to take this at face value: either she knows it's bad and did it intentionally for some secret reason (or just wanted some publicity TODAY), or she knows an upcoming fashion change the rest of us don't, or something. 

And anyway, haven't we established that all her hair, including those bangs, is fake? So why does it matter so much what she does to her fake hair?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 3:58pm
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/10/15/beyonce-bangs-beyonce-cuts-bad-bangs/

I guess Curlyfan, not everyone shares your opion regarding "FAKE" hair. I for one do not care if hair is grown, bought, or attached. I care about the finished product when considering the success or failure of a style, not the origin of the hair.
And, btw, if  this were not "Celebrity Hair Talk", and instead was "Celebrities With REAL Hair Only Talk", there would not be a whole lot of activity...
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 10:44pm
I'm expecting to read headline that "Beyonce steals 10 Year old girls hair", lol
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

I'm expecting to read headline that "Beyonce steals 10 Year old girls hair", lol

OR 10 year old Dutch boy...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2014 at 12:31pm
Or Donald Trump's!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic