Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Hair Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trvcmrshll88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trvcmrshll88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Hair Problem
    Posted: September 05 2013 at 8:11pm
Unhappy When I was little, my mom fixed my hair in a stylish way. It was long and thick with crinkles made from the crimp iron she used. I went to school and showed it to my classmates. Afterschool, I came home and when my mom looked at my hair, she said I had big bald spots in the scalp and around the edges. She accused me of somebody yanking my hair out, but the truth is... I don't know what happened. If some girl pulled out plugs of my hair, I would've hollered because my hair is attached to my scalp! But my mom didn't believe me, all she noticed was bald spots in my head and around my edges. She also knew the difference between cut hair and hair pulled. I knew then I was fighting a losing battle, so I upheld her accusation by lying to her that a jealous girl pulled my hair out, to keep her from jumping down my throat. My mom knows what it's like to be in a black school- if a black girl has pretty long hair, other girls will do anything to destroy it! I remember one time when a girl yanked my hair for real, but she didn't pull it out- just an act of pettiness. Can somebody tell me what was wrong with my hair? Because I didn't have a perm at that time.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 11:03am
As you said that you got a bald hair spot in your head that may be <> Alopecia . You need to do to doctor for a treatment because it may increase in the other area of your head. 

One of my friend who were suffering from the same issue went to a Doctor to get rid of this problem. She used a hair extensions to cover her bald spots with hair extensions. She is recovering from it now you to can use extensions to cover your bald spots.

Here is the reference from my friend to buy hair extensions at cheap price if you need any http://www.hairextenxions.com/. My well wishes are with you as i know this is really heart braking even lowers the confidence sometime. 
trvcmrshll88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trvcmrshll88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2013 at 3:22pm
This was back when I was a child! It's not happening now. I used to have bald spots in certain areas and around my side burns! Mom says those are the signs of hair being pulled out!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic