Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shag haircut growing out...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hanalei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanalei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shag haircut growing out...
    Posted: October 24 2013 at 11:48am
I have a shag haircut where the longest part is slightly above shoulder length. The top layer has grown out so that now it's to my ears, and it just doesn't lay as nicely anymore. It's been a few months since I got it cut - August, I believe - but I just trimmed the bottom length the other day. Is there anything I can do to make it look nicer, or do I need to just get it cut again with the razor by the hairstylist? I normally let it air dry, so would drying it with a round brush help at all? It normally helps the fringe at the front.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 6:34pm
I would suggest lopping off the shag portion and go for a pixie and then let grow out to one length.
HAWG
Hanalei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanalei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 6:38pm
I don't want to grow it out, I Just don't want to head over for another haircut quite yet if I don't have to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic