Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Margarita Levieva

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Margarita Levieva
    Posted: October 30 2013 at 10:11am
Up and coming actress who has an interesting hair history

This last shot is from her appearance on "The Blacklist" the other night and is my favorite, although the previous curly bob is a close second.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 2:49pm
I agree with your assessment
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2013 at 6:22pm
She was also in a movie called "The Invisible". Quick sidenote on the movie, it was 1 of the first Scandinavian remakes (think Girl with Dragon Tattoo), but the ending was switched up in the remake, since Disney had an issue with the original ending, and the movie didn't fare as well in the US. So ML didn't really get traction with it.  She also had appearance in "Revenge".

Anyway, I think her hair was at it best in "The Invisible"...she did cut a lot of it off for the premiere (I think) though.

Here's a pic:

TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2020 at 8:31pm
So she never really blew up, but has an IG account. I guess she's never really wanted to go back to long hair (her hair is amazing fyi).

Anyway, she when should to short bob in early april...the self cut is on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Kxn2Ogf3-/?hl=en

Another stream of the after look:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBgIt19F69v/?hl=en

And more importantly - IM BUMMED!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic