Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Too much developer with toner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Whit308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whit308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too much developer with toner
    Posted: February 06 2014 at 12:00pm
Ahhh! I don't know how I did something so silly, but when I mixed my wella t18 with developer I used 3.8oz instead of 2.8. I noticed something was wrong when it didn't start turning bright purple right away.   I have very blonde hair, and just did my roots yesterday and was planning on pulling out the yellow from the roots with the toner.

Will it make any difference at all to my roots since I mixed it wrong? I usually wash the toner out almost as soon as I am done applying, but now I don't know what to expect. It's been on my head for about 15 mins now, and is turning purple, but just not like it usually does due to my silly mistake!
Whit308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whit308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 12:37pm
Well I thought I would follow up with the results, I left it on for about 25mins, rinsed and it looks perfect.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic