Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zooey Deschanel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zooey Deschanel
    Posted: March 03 2014 at 3:51pm
So, I forsee lots of Oscar and Oscar party hair reviews forthcoming.  And I haven't had time to bop through all the photos myself. 

But, until those show up and I have time - and though her dress appears to be made of the same material my aunt used for her kitchen curtains -  I offer Zooey Deschanel's brunette curls FTW:

And Kate Beckinsale ain't bad either...

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 5:53pm
My heart first skipped a beat because I thought Zooey might have cut her hair, then it skipped another when I saw how great she looked..

Kate Beckinsale looks like she's comic book art, and I mean that in the very best of ways.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2014 at 11:47pm
Flea, you made my week with this Zooey post.

Not only because it's curly, but because the curls have lots of volume, and the top has lots of volume, both of which seem so often to disappear mysteriously when bangs appear. Nice to see the sides, front and top working together for a really, really sexy style.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2014 at 3:38am
Whoa, Kate looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic