Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need hair advice ASAP - Should I go short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tripsoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripsoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need hair advice ASAP - Should I go short?
    Posted: March 28 2014 at 8:10pm
I am bored of my hair again, and have been thinking about cutting it short for some time. I have an appointment tomorrow, and I want to cut it like one of the photos in the album (Option A), but I'm worried that my face is too round for the cut, or that it wouldn't suit me for another reason. That is my natural color, and my hair is a little on the thin side. Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated!

Here are a few photos of me, and of some of the cuts I'm considering.  http://imgur.com/a/0Rw0E

Thank you!

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2014 at 10:31pm
I think you’d look awesome with Chelsea Kane’s A-Line bob. Please let us know what happens; thanks
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2014 at 11:22am
I would throw my vote in for the Chelsea cut on you - if not too late
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2014 at 8:56pm
What happened?
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic