Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bangs?
    Posted: April 11 2014 at 10:57am
I have not had bangs since I was in high school -- which was a LONG time ago! ;) But I am considering them again. GASP!

I currently have a bob that sits above my collar bone (a few inches below my jaw bone)that is layered. For the past 10+ years my hair has flexuated between chin length - shoulder length bobs or shags. But no bangs.

I have fine hair with quite a lot of wave in it.

Any suggestions on bang "types?" Or should I just avoid them altogether?

Thanks for any insight!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2014 at 1:50pm
A picture would be the best to tell, but if you do not want to post a pic...find out what shape face you have and do some research on if bangs would work and what type of bangs.  I would just google bangs and face shape.
Personally, I love bangs...I think they frame the eyes and make people look younger.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2014 at 5:37pm
Younger is definitely what I am looking for! :) I have an oval face. I am thinking of a very light fringe in more of a side swept style.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic