Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I do this! Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tonievans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonievans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I do this! Help!
    Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:34am
Im new here but have come to see if any of you could advice on how I could this.
I currently have brown hair as I was giving my hair a break from dying ect.
My hair isnt this long so would be hoping to acheive it with extentions which I know just creates problems for myself but I really like it and something I havent done before. Ive done most colours but never a mix.
Any ideas or anything similar that might help?

=^.^=
Ashflower89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashflower89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by tonievans tonievans wrote:

Im new here but have come to see if any of you could advice on how I could this.
I currently have brown hair as I was giving my hair a break from dying ect.
My hair isnt this long so would be hoping to acheive it with extentions which I know just creates problems for myself but I really like it and something I havent done before. Ive done most colours but never a mix.
Any ideas or anything similar that might help?

Hi....

Unfortunately your photo didn't show up.  Can you include a link for photos for us to see?  Or can you just describe what you are looking for?  Or maybe give a celebrity wearing the style?

Are you wanting to add or remove color?  Or just create a different hairstyle with your current hair color?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic