Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair growing at different rate in fusion bond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gatito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair growing at different rate in fusion bond
    Posted: June 04 2014 at 1:27pm
Anyone else have this problem, and what should I do? 
I have about 14 inches and about 7 bundles of Hairdreams hot fusion extensions in my hair.  I've had them in for about 1 month.  (They were really bothering me because of weight initially, so I've been cutting them shorter.)  The thing is I had never had them before so didn't really know what to expect...but they kept on hurting when i brushed, washed...I eventually wore a hair net to keep the weight off my scalp still thinking things would get better.  Never did so went back to salon and they told me that my hair was "looping".  Hairs within the bond were growing at different rates causing little hairs to pull after a while.  They reheated the glue and slid the bonds so they feel much better now, but this whole thing freaks me out.  I got the extensions to try to grow my hair and get it back to good condition with less of a painful waiting period.  Is this a sign to give up on these extensions, or has anyone had a similar experience?  The stylist who did my hair is very reputable, but, I know there are always caveats, and if things go bad, she will say something like "everyone is different"  "i have never had this problem before...etc."  I need some unbiased help with this one!  Thank you so much! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic