Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kylie Jenner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danterv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danterv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kylie Jenner
    Posted: August 13 2014 at 5:22am
Kylie Jenner gets an undercut. Shave the back of her head.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2014 at 9:59am
Why..never understood the purpose...someone enlighten me.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2014 at 10:56am
It takes some weight off and is cooler according to an ex if mine who did the same...others just like the look that they can play with/design and still cover if need be. Can't hate on it.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2014 at 1:10pm
I remember this trend from high school in the '80s. I think there's an aspect of secret rebellion in it too -- "I look normal to the outside world, but I did something mischievous just out of sight."

It's never appealed to me.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2014 at 3:17pm
Because she's not daring enough to try something edgier and wanted something she could conceal???
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2014 at 3:21pm
I just can't stand the Kardashians and their surrounding media circus (ok, I know, she's a Jenner!)
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 7:04pm
Agreed. When can we stop paying attention to this family? As for the haircut, I've seen women with this "style" and it looks terrible during the grow-out phase... which seems to last forever.
Who has more fun than people?
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2014 at 12:27am
I really hope it does feel awesome...as they claim, cause it always looks awful, when anyone does it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2014 at 6:04pm
It does feel awesome
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 10:50pm
Kylie Jenner... as she should be.

Kylie Jenner - GQ and Giorgio Armani Grammy Afterparty in Hollywood 2/8/15 1
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2015 at 3:46am
Kylie Jenner at home and not cashing in on the Kardashian cash cow is how she should be! Wink
jug jug to dirty ears
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2015 at 5:09pm
Better, although the is about where Kim was at prior to most recent mess:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2983752/Kylie-Jenner-takes-style-tips-big-sister-Kim-crop-pencil-skirt-gets-hair-extensions-removed.html
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2015 at 9:50am
What the story leaves out is that Kylie has her own hair extension company.

http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/celebrity-beauty/2014-10/kylie-jenner-kouture-hair-extensions

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2015 at 4:16pm
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/09/kylie-jenner-nip-and-tuck-skincare-ambassador-short-hair/ < ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/3790c45e//helpers/preHelper.js">
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2016 at 5:22pm
This is the best I've ever seen Kylie Jenner. Of course, her hair is filled with extensions or whatever. Still not sure why celebs screw with perfection.

kylie-jenner-at-the-nice-guy-in-west-hollywood-4216.jpg

kylie-jenner-at-the-nice-guy-in-west-hollywood-4216-9.jpg

kylie-jenner-at-the-nice-guy-in-west-hollywood-4216-20.jpg

kylie-jenner-at-the-nice-guy-in-west-hollywood-4216-53.JPG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2016 at 11:55am
Those lips are full of collagen or something.
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic