Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hair that used to interest me but doesn't anymore
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair that used to interest me but doesn't anymore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair that used to interest me but doesn't anymore
    Posted: August 29 2014 at 1:40pm
Halle Berry

Seems to have permanently migrated back to the pixie with some small gesture to change with a long and floppy front.

Winona Ryder

Used to be interesting with her cool pixies and I enjoyed seeing her grow it out. Right now, however, it's just a hair-riffic mess of split end.

jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2014 at 2:02pm
Agreed on both counts. If the very strange Winona was my friend, even *I* would suggest that she cut her hair. Angry
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2014 at 4:36pm
Yeah, I can definitely see that in both cases.  I like short hair on women in general, but the way Halle is wearing the pixie lately seems, I don't know, kind of boring.  Jennifer Aniston's hair is boring as well (although I still find her amazingly beautiful)

P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2014 at 9:31am
good points, i would add Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox and Kiera Knightly...there are others i know, but these come to mind immediately, as they seem to have plateaued...hair wise at least.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

good points, i would add Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox and Kiera Knightly...there are others i know, but these come to mind immediately, as they seem to have plateaued...hair wise at least.

Very good additions. I think maybe Anne Hathaway is perilously close to joining too: nobody's really too bothered whether she grows it out or keeps the pixie.
jug jug to dirty ears
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2014 at 12:54pm
Sarah Michelle Gellar hair is pretty boring at the moment. I do wish she would be a bit more daring and try a shorter hairstyle that she hasn't had before.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:22am
Kelly Rowland/Beyonce/Michelle Williams--Destiny's Child
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 5:51pm
How 'bout these?

HAWG
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:15pm
I find all of those very interesting. But that's just me.

Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:16pm
Emma Watson, definitely!

*Though probably not--as I was never interested in the first place!

Edited by fatmoogas - September 03 2014 at 10:52pm
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:21pm
Jennifer Lopez
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 7:00pm

Alicia Keys?
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 8:17pm
I like all those too HeadBoy; I just wanted to post that picture somewhere and this was the first thread I came across.
HAWG
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 9:47pm
Good choices all, Hawg.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I like all those too HeadBoy; I just wanted to post that picture somewhere and this was the first thread I came across.

Hmmmm...kind of makes individual threads pointless if you just post anywhere.
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic