Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Cavallari

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristin Cavallari
    Posted: October 03 2014 at 5:45am

This is happening right now. Just chopped off my hair!

Short hair don't care 😜

The long and short of it: Kristin Cavallari debuts her new cropped hairdo after lopping off her famous tumbling tresses

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2778918/Kristin-Cavallari-debuts-new-cropped-hairdo-lopping-famous-tumbling-tresses.html#ixzz3F4s4XbFe 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 9:21am
Maybe the world is about to end?
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2014 at 8:20pm
Overall, I like it.  Thumbs Up
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 11:30pm
Would she have cut her hair if no one -- including herself -- didn't take photos of it? It's all about "me, me, me..."
Who has more fun than people?
AnyBuddyyHome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyBuddyyHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2014 at 11:55pm
Kramer, you realize that some women may actually LIKE short hair and may VOLUNTARILY CUT IT because they want to? I get that concept is not easily accessible for an obnoxious and childish long-hair fetishist, but it does reflect reality.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Would she have cut her hair if no one -- including herself -- didn't take photos of it? It's all about "me, me, me..."

Sorry Kramer, it may be about "her, her, her", but I seriously doubt she thought she cut her hair because of press coverage...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by AnyBuddyyHome AnyBuddyyHome wrote:

Kramer, you realize that some women may actually LIKE short hair and may VOLUNTARILY CUT IT because they want to? I get that concept is not easily accessible for an obnoxious and childish long-hair fetishist, but it does reflect reality.
Wow, a "newby" makes his "first post" here and he/she/it seems to know me well enough to call me "obnoxious" and a "childish long-hair fetishist?" Things that make you go hmmm.

For the record, A) I don't consider her new hairstyle short; B) I like the new look a lot; and C) I still think some attention-starving celebrities cut their hair, make sure their photos are taken and milk it for all the attention they can get.

Golly, my feelings are so hurt! Cry
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 5:03am
Remember, it will be a better board if we can all agree to disagree but not get insulting.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 10:32am
Not bad, not great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic