Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courtney Cox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courtney Cox
    Posted: November 12 2014 at 7:44pm
Interesting. Her series Couger Town is wrapping soon, and just like in the final season of Friends, she's lopped off quite a few inches. Odd to me. Lots of stars wait till they finish a project, then change up their look. Not her. Anyway, hated the Friends final season chop, and I'm not loving this either.

courteney cox johnny mcdaid jet to la after nyc weekend 02

Edited by rardman - November 12 2014 at 7:53pm
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 7:50pm
Just a few months ago, and imo, 1000 times better. This is "classic Courtney " for me, and I think her best look.

Edited by rardman - November 12 2014 at 7:52pm
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2014 at 9:04pm
That picture may not be the most fair assessment, it looks like she just got off of a plane. I know that after hours of flying, I'm not looking too pretty either. Her hair in the top pic looks like it would look better after a brush had been run through it a time or two. 

My opinion is Courtney has not had attractive looking hair since the first two seasons of Friends.
Peace to all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic