Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair or body?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair or body?!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
All right, I'll admit it. . .I'm addicted to Hair Politics!I'm also addicted to reading anything and everything about fitness, which made me wonder whether I spend more time on getting my hair in shape versus getting my body in shape. To be honest, body wins out by a small margin. . .I spend a lot of time on my hair (trying out new products, trying out new cuts while it grows out, and so forth). I just wanted to know if it was the same for anybody else!(See what kind of bizarre things you can come up with when you're too hyper to sleep?!)
Lurker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
> All right, I'll admit it. . .I'm addicted to Hair> Politics!. . .I spend a lot of time on my hair> (trying out new products, trying out new cuts while it> grows out, and so forth). I just wanted to know if it> was the same for anybody else!Well, in a word, yes. Although all my attention is lavished upon my wife's hair, simply because I just love to run my fingers through it, comb it, etc. etc. I think it is really great that she lets me do stuff like shampoo and dry her hair, give her trims, etc.I just really love beautiful healthy hair on women, I like to see it up in complex twists. When my wife's hair was long, I used to encourage her to go to a local salon where there is a guy who specializes in complex up-do's. Back when we got married, she had it done up in little ringlets and curls for the wedding and reception...it were just so sexy!Along this line of discussion, I have a question: how do any of the female readers feel about wearing cute hats as a hair accessory? My wife has lots of really nice hats for when we go out, and she has lots of ways to wear her hair. I thought that she looked expecially cute right after she got her geometric haircut this last summer....when she wore her beret, it just looked very nice.> (See what kind of bizarre things you can come up with> when you're too hyper to sleep?!)Yes, I agree!
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
> Along this line of discussion, I have a question: how> do any of the female readers feel about wearing cute> hats as a hair accessory?My mother tried to get me to wear hats because she felt they looked good, but they drove me bonkers -- the unfamiliar weight on my head made me feel like I was going to lose the hat at the least little wind! I was never into the baseball cap thing, either, although my boyfriends always tried to talk me into it in high school. Oh, well! :)
cyndi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyndi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
my boyfriend left me because he didnt think it was natural to spend as much time on my hair as i did and not utilize the gym membership. im not over weight so i don't understand the problem and with the beauty supply being so close to the gym, i can go anytime i want. but why would i go in there and mess up my hair?
blue
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
Hi,Do you spend alot of time working out? What kind of stuff do you read about? Right now, my goal is to put as much in to fitness as I do my hair which is quite a bit.Clare> All right, I'll admit it. . .I'm addicted to Hair> Politics!> I'm also addicted to reading anything and everything> about fitness, which made me wonder whether I spend> more time on getting my hair in shape versus getting> my body in shape. To be honest, body wins out by a> small margin. . .I spend a lot of time on my hair> (trying out new products, trying out new cuts while it> grows out, and so forth). I just wanted to know if it> was the same for anybody else!> (See what kind of bizarre things you can come up with> when you're too hyper to sleep?!)
Clare
H.Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H.Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
> Do you spend alot of time working out? What kind of> stuff do you read about? Right now, my goal is to put> as much in to fitness as I do my hair which is quite a> bit.I wish I could pump up my hair as easily as my body! :) I follow Joyce Vedral's programs, Oxycise!, and anything along those lines. The good thing about Oxycise! is that it increases your oxygen intake, which in turn can help your hair grow faster. . .how's that for a bargain?! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic